EMEA Recruitment has been exclusively engaged to recruit a Total Rewards Director for a thriving and transforming manufacturing company with a sustainable outlook.
The organisation is working to enhance its compensation, benefits, pension and recognition programs across Western Europe and the Nordic region.
Total Rewards Director, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
The company has an ambitious approach and aims to offer essential and sustainable products for daily life. This position will play a key role developing a reward strategy to attract, retain and recognise talent.
The company is dedicated to providing continuous growth and opportunity across its network. The ideal candidate will support and maintain relationships with various stakeholders across all levels, including HR Directors, labor relations, Global Reward and business leaders.
Responsibilities of the Total Rewards Director:
- Assess and develop reward solutions to attract and retain talent in keeping with company goals and vision
- Ensure full communication and management of timelines across all reward processes
- Manage the annual compensation cycle across the Nordics and assist with other regions as necessary
- Identify third-party compensation market sources and analyse current trends across the Netherlands and Nordics
- Conduct review of current benefits offering and work with local markets to understand their benefits needs
- Provide full support for managers on HRIS systems, ensuring timely, local delivery of messages related to performance
- Decide on rewards that align with employee performance
- Conduct periodic reviews of rewards information within IT systems to ensure high level of accuracy
- Significant experience in a Total Reward role in an international setting with knowledge of Nordics
- Data savvy and analytical
- A driven self-starter, comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Able to explain ideas and recommendations concisely across the whole organisation
- Self-assured and ready for further career growth
- Prepared for frequent travel to Sweden (acting in a consultation role)
- Fluency in English - other languages a plus
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.