We’re currently looking for a Plant Finance Manager on behalf of our client.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, global life sciences business at one of its key manufacturing locations near Liege.
Plant Finance Manager, Liege, Belgium
Working closely with the site management team, you will have full responsibility for all aspects of Finance for the location, including both financial reporting and compliance, as well as strategic topics.
You will report to the Plant General Manager, with a dotted line to the business unit Finance Director at the global HQ.
As the Plant Finance Manager, your role will include:
- Responsible for short and long-term planning for the site
- Monthly, quarterly and annual closing under IFRS
- Management of plant financial performance
- Financial support for investment decisions
- Ensure financial compliance
- Transfer pricing documentation
- Financial support and business partnering for a range of ad-hoc projects
- Continuous improvement of financial processes
- Degree level qualification in Finance or related subject - professional Finance qualifications would also be beneficial
- A significant number of years’ relevant experience in either Operational Finance or consulting background
- Good knowledge of SAP would be preferred, along with strong Excel skills
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluency in English is essential - French would also be advantageous
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.