EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client, which operates in the technology, safety servicing industry, sharing its knowledge and experience in Amsterdam, in recruiting an Assistant Controller.
Our client is searching for an Assistant Controller who is passionate about working in partnership with both external and internal stakeholders on the transformation of an ERP.
Assistant Controller - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
For the right Assistant Controller, there will be an attractive salary, a chance to work with passionate colleagues and the scope for progression.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Controller:
- Dealing with income and expenses to ensure a timely, efficient and correct registration of all financial data
- Ensuring the compliance of all administration meets the statutory requirements set (including annual accounts, VAT, VPB, LB and social insurance)
- Preparing management reports
- Consolidating and writing annual accounts for various entities
- Ensuring and providing liquidity forecast and cash management
- Tracking and interpreting changes in laws and regulations, and proposing relevant changes to the Operational team
- Coordinating Finance activities
- Assisting with external audits
- Representing the Finance department in internal meetings
- Point of contact and advisor for management
- Involvement in IT transformation project (an ERP transformation project, which will run for the next 12 months - this is a move from its current ERP Navision to Microsoft 365 (CE and BC))
- HBO in Finance education
- 5 years of relevant work experience in Accounting/Finance
- Knowledge systems and processes (preferably Microsoft Dynamics and/or Dynamics 365)
- Consolidations experience
- Knowledge in Excel, as well as Exsion and Microsoft Power BI
- Fluent Dutch and English language
If you are interested in applying for this Assistant Controller role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Michael Bentil in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 68
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.