My client, a fast-paced, dynamic manufacturing business, is currently looking to hire a BU Financial Controller for a €170m turnover business unit.
BU Financial Controller - Paris, France
The role will oversee sites within France and internationally, and offers a lot of potential for future development and progression.
The business is ideally looking to base the role in Paris, due to the strong focus on the French market for this business unit, but they are open to considering other locations, as long as the candidate is flexible to visit sites.
As BU Financial Controller, your role will include:
- Lead management reporting activities for the business unit
- Assist the plants with regards to the budget and forecast process
- Consolidation of business unit results
- Support the statutory closing process for the plants
- Support review of CAPEX request
- Work closely with commercial teams to ensure development of plant, product and customer profitability
- Support Plant Financial Controllers to deliver a broad range of projects
The role will require:
- Minimum degree level qualification in Finance or related subject
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Strong IT skills, including knowledge of SAP
- Prior experience working in a SOX environment would be strongly preferred
- Fluency in French and English - Spanish would also be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Prior experience in an international, fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel around 10%
If you are interested in applying for this BU Financial Controller role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.