EMEA Recruitment is currently searching exclusively for a Finance Director for our international client, based in Paris.
This role reports to and works closely with the Managing Director of the region, and partners with the Global CFO and Executive Management to deliver the company strategy.
Finance Director - Paris - France
The successful candidate will have overall responsibility for all financial matters and Finance teams across European locations, where you will be responsible for all financial activities, including business partnering to help the strategic growth.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Director:
- Prepare for monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to local GAAP and IFRS
- Take responsibility for budgeting, rolling forecasts, monthly reports and management reporting
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the business to discuss results, analyse trends and develop business decisions
- Main point of contact for auditors, tax advisors, external service providers, banks, etc.
- Contribute to improving internal processes and procedures
- Ensure that accounting policies comply with relevant accounting standards
- Represent the region in regular company-wide meetings
- Support and partner with the Global CFO and Executive Management to deliver the company strategy and day-to-day management of the business
- Accounting qualification or previous Auditor
- Sound knowledge of reporting standards
- 5+ years of relevant experience working in a senior Finance role
- Proactive person with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Practical attitude, strong communication skills, with a proactive demeanour
- Proven team player and play an active role in project activities
- Fluency in French and English language (written and spoken) is essential
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.