EMEA Recruitment are supporting our global client as they look to recruit a French speaking HR Generalist.
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, the HR Generalist will be responsible for HR related projects and be the first point of contact for employees and managers. You will have a full understanding and knowledge of the full employee Lifecyle, including payroll.
HR Generalist - Conpiegne, Haute de France Region, France
As the HR Generalist, you will be expected to proactively identify and initiate internal improvements and processes which may include responsibilities that will expand beyond the job description. Our ideal person will look to drive positive change and be a real team player.
- You will manage the employee lifecycle from hire to retire, including payroll for circa 80 employees
- First point of contact for employees, managers for payroll, including salary and other payroll associated matters
- Follow both internal and external processes to ensure employment legislations and compliance is adhered to and to French tax laws
- Provide support for employees locating to the areas and assisting with the onboarding process pre day one and post day one
- Initiate the onboarding process, ensuring all associated task are completed and employees are prepared and have everything they need
- Support monthly payroll processing ensuring correct policy and procedures are adhered to, including salary, pensions, deductions, and bonuses are completed with 3RD party provider, council statements
- Contacts for our employees and the line in all wages, social security, and taxation
- Our ideal candidate will have a qualification in HR or Bachelor in a relevant field of study
- At least 3-4 years of experience in an operational HR & Payroll function
- Be able to communicate confidently in French and have excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Very good knowledge of SAP and proficient in the use of MS Office applications
If you are interested in applying for this HR Generalist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keely in our Zug office on +41 41 588 1876
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.