Our client is an international manufacturing company producing components for the industrial sector.
They are currently looking to appoint an FP&A Analyst to join of their business units.
FP&A Analyst - Radolfzell, Konstanz, Germany
The position is located in Radolfzell, Germany and our client offers a possibility to work remotely on a regular basis.
The successful candidate will provide finance planning and analysis to multiple divisions and will have exposure to the senior finance stakeholders in the business.
The responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst will include but will not be limited to:
- Support monthly reviews and variance analysis for the balance sheet and income statement
- Support preparation and analysis of sales reports by product line, customer and region
- Order backlog analysis
- Support with the annual planning, monthly financial statements and quarterly forecast and the weekly reports
- Support in the group-wide cash management process
- Preparation of monthly reports for group management and the individual product lines
- Creation of standardized reports and files within the business units
- Learning and using the reporting system (SAP BPC) for creation of reports
- Providing feedback on financial questions coming from the business
- Support in process optimization of reporting
- Participation in projects and special tasks
- Provision of regular and ad-hoc analysis
- University degree in finance, accounting or a similar relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of professional experience in controlling or FP&A
- Very good MS Office knowledge (PowerPoint & Excel)
- Structured, organized and independent way of working
- Self-motivated and dynamic personality
- Goal orientation
- Very good team and communication skills
- A high degree of flexibility and commitment
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this FP&A Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.