EMEA Recruitment is delighted to share an exclusive, newly created Head of Finance role working for a fast-growing joint venture start-up logistics company based in Rotterdam.
This role comes at an exciting time to help build, expand and grow the business, as well as a new team, and will suit someone with a passion to deliver results with speed and precision.
This role will report directly to the Head of Finance UK and EU.
Head of Finance, Berlin, Germany
Duties of the Head of Finance role:
- Assume overall responsibility over country Finance and Purchasing operations and the health of country financial performance, for the group of countries in the case of a cluster structure
- Manage financial Planning and Reporting, Accounting, Purchasing and local Compliance
- Build and give guidance to cluster and country Finance teams
- Provide close support to the Heads of Finance and Country in the execution and control of the monthly invoicing process between the partner companies’ legal entities
- Ensure that Purchasing and Invoicing decisions and transactions take place in line with agreed authorization procedure
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends and financial forecasts
- Ensure all Reporting is compliant with statutory law and financial regulations
- Streamline and improve Accounting systems and operations
- Oversee the management of cashflow
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience
- Excellent command of local language, with proficiency in English
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and hands-on experience with use of ERP – Finance and Purchasing modules (e.g. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- CPA, IFRS and experience in audit companies is an asset
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Problem-solver, with a good business process knowledge
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility, proactively seeking out solutions to improve
- Data-driven, yet flexible, practical and pragmatic, in order to deliver results (super) fast
- Ability to handle stressful situations – maintaining a calm and positive attitude
- Strong team player, with well-developed social and intercultural communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Fluent English and German
If you are interested in applying for this Head of Finance role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.