EMEA Recruitment is working with our global client as it looks to recruit a German and English-speaking HR Generalist.
Reporting directly into the HR Manager, the HR Generalist will be responsible for Human Resources-related projects and be the first point of contact for employees and managers. You will have an understanding and knowledge of the full employee lifecyle, including payroll.
HR Generalist, Bavaria, Germany
As the HR Generalist, you will be expected to proactively identify and initiate internal improvements and processes, which may include responsibilities that will expand beyond the job description.
The ideal candidate will look to drive positive change and be a real team player.
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
- You will manage the employee lifecycle from hire to retire and support payroll for up to 200 employees across Germany and other European countries
- First point of contact for employees and managers for payroll, including salary and other payroll-associated matters
- Follow both internal and external processes to ensure employment legislation and compliance is adhered
- Provide support for employees locating to the areas and assisting with the onboarding process pre-day one and post-day one
- Initiate the onboarding process, ensuring all associated tasks are completed and employees are prepared and have everything they need, including contract creation
- Contacts for employees and the line in all wages, social security and taxation matters
- The ideal candidate will have a qualification in HR or bachelor’s in a relevant field of study
- At least 3-4 years of experience in an operational HR and Payroll function
- Be able to communicate confidently in English and German and have excellent command of spoken and written language
- Very good knowledge of SAP and proficient in the use of MS Office applications
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.