We are currently searching for an experienced German speaking IT Manager for an exciting leadership role with our Manufacturing client, based out of their Bielefeld office, Germany.
IT Manager, Bielefeld, Germany
Working closely with the EMEA Distribution division, you will be an IT Manager with responsibility for Hardware and Software management, system continuation responsibility, and IT Policy and Process Compliance.
Additional key responsibilities and abilities of the IT Manager will include:
- System implementation, and ideally the foresight to introduce new ERP and WMS
- Established leadership, including development and responsibility for a team - multiple direct reports based across EMEA region
- Select, configure and maintain respective IT systems to ensure continuation of Distribution Centre activities
- Contribute to smooth and effective Logistics Processes through providing short and long-term IT solutions to the business
- Train and upgrade the IT team as part of new technology introduction and strategic goals
- Business critical system ownership and application management to ensure fail-safe and availability options are in place
- Technology implementation, both Hardware and Software management, with the touch point to source appropriate technology
- Work and collaborate closely with various stakeholders, in particular, those within the Supply Chain, Logistics and Distribution function
- Be able to pivot on a project basis in a fast-paced growing environment – change management, and a passion for shaping the future and delivering results is key
Additionally, as IT Manager, we are looking for high calibre candidates with the following skillsets:
- Educated to degree or equivalent level in Information Technology or Business Administration
- Ideally 8+ years’ experience in Information Technology with 3+ years in a leadership capacity
- Strong analytical skills with strategic perspective, and the ability to lead both change and others
- Previous experience of working within or deep understanding of IT, Hardware/Software
- Strong influencer who has the readiness to identify cost reduction opportunities
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in applying for this IT Manager role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sasha Gill in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.