EMEA Recruitment is pleased to share this new vacancy – Collections Specialist, French Speaking.
We are working with our global logistics client in its ambitious growth plans. This role is a great opportunity to join its journey.
The Collections Specialist manages the performance of the assigned customer account group and the related financial risks, by ensuring that payments arrive from the customers correctly and on time. Any discrepancies are investigated and payment issues resolved, ensuring exceptional customer service and a solutions-orientated approach.
Collections Specialist, French Speaking, Budapest, Hungary
Responsibilities of the Collections Specialist:
- Initiating collection actions via phone and emails
- Identifying possible risks affecting incoming payments
- Reviewing customer accounts to identify discrepancies, adjustments or missed payments and initiating issue resolution
- Tracking actions and updating customer records to document contact date, issues and resolution, scheduling follow-up
- Monitoring credit release screens to ensure shipments are executed in a timely manner and accounts stay within assigned terms and credit lines
- Responding to payment-related customer claims
- Providing statements, invoice copies and supporting documentation to customers
- Participating in projects
- Collaborating with Sales, Operations, Treasury, Accounts Payable and Cash Application teams
- Any other activities that contribute to the reduction of outstanding customer balances, to the elimination of aged debt, to the improvement of customer satisfaction and to process improvements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Collections
- Strong communications skills and solutions-orientated
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Hannah Mallia at Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31202417362. We look forward to reviewing your applications.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.