EMEA Recruitment is working with a global logistics client, based in Budapest, in recruiting a Collections Supervisor as part of ambitious growth plans.
The position offers a hybrid working approach. The business would like to hire an experienced Collections Supervisor with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Collections Supervisor - Budapest
The Collections Supervisor will manage and provide continuous supervision for team members, in order to secure the quality and timely performance of debt collection - as per the business standards. You will act as a financial liaison between the international Logistics Operational offices, Sales and customers.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the Collections Supervisor:
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of team members engaged in collecting overdue payments across specific regions
- Ensure team is meeting KPI goals set for collections, complying with company standards and performing the essential functions of their positions
- Deliver reports on collection performance to management on a regular basis
- Minimize any bad debts by monitoring accounts
- Support the development of collection processes and procedures regionally and globally
- Manage the team deliverables, coach team members (six to ten people) and assist with collection activities where necessary
- Set up and assess performance goals, support team members’ development plan
- Provide excellent customer service, foster proactive behavior
- Build and manage employee capacity, review and assess performance, enable employees to optimize their contribution to the department
- Provide assistance and support to customers for any collection issues
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business or related quantitative/analytical discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experiences in the relevant field (Accounting or Finance)
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience
- Excel advanced level
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of collection processes
- Strong communication and social skills
- Capable of delivering excellent customer service, even when under pressure
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail and well-developed analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both verbal and written (other languages a plus)
- Experience with systems a plus - CODA/UNIT4, Discoverer, SAS, MARS, Cargowise
If you would like to discuss this opportunity, please contact Gemma Hart for a confidential discussion at Gemma.email@example.com or +31208081102. We look forward to reviewing your applications.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.