EMEA Recruitment would like to speak to experienced Intercompany Supervisors looking for a new opportunity in their career.
We are partnering with a global logistics client. This role will be based within its Shared Service Centre.
As the Intercompany Supervisor, you will manage and provide continuous supervision for team members, in order to secure the quality and timely performance of team members as per standards.
You will act as financial liaison between international transportation operational offices and international agents.
You will also ensure accurate revenue, expense and balance sheet accounting, by facilitating reconciliation and settlement of all transportation shipments; ensuring that payment activity is accurately accounted for and that discrepant transportation files are resolved in a timely manner.
Intercompany Supervisor, Budapest, Hungary
Key tasks of the Intercompany Supervisor:
- Secure timely and quality delivery of the monthly settlements with intercompanies and RSP globally (50+ entities)
- Approve and review monthly settlements based on approval policy, secure timely preparation is delivered by team members to meet KPI expectations and customer needs
- Support the development of intercompany processes and procedures
- Manage subordinates’ deliverables, manage and coach team members (six people)
- Set up and assess performance goals, assist with team members’ development plan
- Provide excellent customer service, foster proactive behavior
- Build and manage employee capacity, review and assess performance, enable employees to optimize their contribution to the department
- Provide assistance and support to operations and agents for any financial issues, including intercompany billing, profit sharing and general knowledge of etrans and coda processing of transportation files
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Business or related quantitative/analytical discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experiences in the relevant field (Accounting or Finance) and management experience
- Advanced Excel (functions, Pivot, macro is an advantage)
- Possess a deep understanding of intercompany settlements
- Strong communication and social skills
- Deliver excellent customer service, even when under pressure
- Strong attention to accuracy and detail, with well-developed analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both verbal and written (other languages a plus)
- Experience with systems a plus: CODA/UNIT4, Discoverer, SAS, MARS, Cargowise
- Flexible working hours, with some evening meetings/calls
If you are interested in applying for this Intercompany Supervisor role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Melissa in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 69
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.