EMEA Recruitment is currently looking for a Finance and Logistics Application Manager on behalf our client, an innovative multi-national organisation operating in the energy sector.
As Finance and Logistics Application Manager, you will oversee and coordinate the designing and building of the finance and logistics applications, and support of the business units located in Amsterdam.
The Finance and Logistics Application Manager will need to have a keen eye for detail, be accountable for meeting deadlines on multiple projects and have strong organisation skills.
Finance and Logistics Application Manager, Amsterdam area, Netherlands.
In return, you will receive an attractive salary, along with some excellent benefits and scope for progression personally and professionally.
- Understanding the business requirements from stakeholders to execute user needs
- Contributing to the solution designs and overall system architecture
- Building and deploying plans, performing project planning activities, and managing the execution of projects to deadlines
- Managing relationships with project stakeholders, including both internal customers and external providers (IT partners)
- Managing and communicating a clear vision of each project’s objectives and motivating the project team to achieve it
- Reporting to stakeholders on progression and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables
Experience, skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 8 years in SAP project management with SAP functional experience in FICO, MM, PM or integration lead experience
- Experience in SAP modules required
- Good understanding between SAP modules and non-SAP systems
- Minimum 2 completions of full lifecycle project implementations
- Stakeholder management
- Fluent in English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.