Work for a multi-national Supply Chain leader within a key role in the Accounting Department and progress your career within an international network.
Are you a leader with a problem-solving mindset and excellent people management and training skills? Join an organisation who cares for their colleagues, customers, communities, and environment.
Manager Corporate Reporting & Consolidation – Exclusive, South Holland, NL/Hybrid Working
Responsibilities of the Manager Corporate Reporting and Consolidation
Leading the Corporate Reporting and Consolidation team, responsible for supporting the business’ group entities in all reporting matters, both internally and externally. Reporting directly to the Group Controller.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing a team of controllers with diverse backgrounds and skillsets
- Interacting with controllers globally in more than 30 countries
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely financial reporting under International Financials Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Support the sustainability team with the preparations for compliance with the Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive (CSRD)
- Provide meaningful insight to management on the business through various internal reports
- Masters degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- ACCA/RA/CPA or equivalent
- Previous Audit experience to managerial level preferably within a Big 4 firm
- 5 years in a Corporate Accounting/Reporting/Consolidation team within a complex international environment
- Experience with using consolidation tools (such as Hyperion) is desirable
- Strong knowledge of IFRS
- Previous people and managerial skills
- Hold a practical and proactive attitude
- Accurate, team player, strong sense of responsibility
- Fluent in English (both verbally and in writing)
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.