We’re proud to be exclusively recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join our client, a global leader in logistics.
Be a part of an international expanding organisation, who are offering an attractive salary with a host of benefits including remote working.
You will receive exposure across many workstreams which will help you rapidly develop your career.
Financial Analyst – Exclusive, North Gelderland/Hybrid Working, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:
- Review and consolidate the monthly initial hedge, weekly corrective trades and netting trades for various entities
- Prepare commentary of variances to plan/latest best estimates (LBE) for management reviews
- Assist Global Supply Planning and Customer Logistics, providing analytics, insights and guidance as needed
- Support Corporate Treasury and EMEA Treasury requests as needed
- Support the development and reporting of actuals, plan and LBEs for foreign exposures
- Document key changes in new/revised Product Financial Flows (PFFs) and assess any impact on foreign currency exposures
- Maintain compliance with Corporate Finance Manual (CFM) policies and internal procedures
- Assist with key projects to drive process improvement
- Develop strong partnership with Treasury, Tax, Commercial Affiliates, and Integrated Planning
- Provide (Power BI) analysis and KPIs to support opportunities for improved forecast accuracy
- Work closely with Integrated Planning to evaluate risk mitigation strategies when change in forecast impacts foreign exposure
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business/Accountancy/Finance or similar
- 2+ years’ work experience in a Finance or Accounting role (banking background is a plus)
- Good analytical, project management and problem-solving skills
- Good communicator and good at building strong relationships
- Previous exposure working within a global organisation beneficial
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications, knowledge of SAP and Power BI is an advantage
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.