Our client, a world leading data specialist, is strengthening its team with this FP&A Professional opportunity.
The FP&A Professional is a key member of the team and reports directly to the Group Controller.
FP&A Professional, The Hague, The Hague, Netherlands plus hybrid working
Other key stakeholders are the CFO, Head of Investor Relations and Regional Controllers.
Duties of the FP&A Professional:
- Proactively assist strategy execution by delivering accurate and timely reporting and analysis on business performance
- Driving improvement in disclosure of key metrics at group level, including: pricing, asset utilization, fixed/variable cost, chartering periods and commitments, backlog margin and project profitability (pre- and post-calculation) - think through from transaction level till consolidation at group level
- Benchmarks financial and cost performance with historical data/competitors
- Sparring partner for the Group Controller, CFO and Investor Relations on matters regarding financial planning and analysis
- Performs forward-looking ad-hoc analysis, such as: project and strategy evaluation, scenario analysis, efficiency/effectiveness analysis, M&A, return on investment on capital expenditure
- Assist with the process for the monthly forecast process and preparation of gap analysis
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Academic background with relevant professional qualification (Register Controller or equivalent)
- Master’s degree in Business Economics, 5+ years’ working experience with control, advisory or business analyses, preferably within an international environment
- Advanced technical skills in Excel and PowerPoint – Power BI is a plus
- Previous experience in leading, coaching and developing a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications within a financial environment - knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics is beneficial
- Proactive, results-orientated person with a strong drive for continuous improvement
Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.