Our client, a world leading data specialist, are strengthening their team and are seeking a Senior Cost Controller to join their Finance function. The team, supported by the Group Control Department, acts as a centre of expertise and is responsible for the full scope of finance activities in the region.
In this role you support and act as sparring partner to the Head of Finance in day-to-day operations with a focus on our cost accounts.
Senior Cost controller, Den Hague, Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Role and Responsibilities of the Senior Cost Controller:
- Perform the monthly analysis and report for Europe & Africa for all 3rd party costs, personnel expenses and other operating expenses
- Develop meaningful KPIs and reporting on business performance, providing insights and fact-based analysis, by means of monthly reporting, monthly forecasting, strategic update, and annual plan
- Perform forward looking ad-hoc analysis, such as: project & strategy evaluation, scenario analysis, M&A, return on investment on capital expenditure
- You will work with the Assistant Controller, Revenue Controller and Head of Finance to ensure our month end close/forecasting and budget process is running smoothly
Education and experience:
- M.Sc. degree in Economics or Business Administration with a relevant professional qualification (Register Controller or equivalent)
- 5+ years’ working experience with control, advisory or business analysis within an international environment
- You have the capacity to digest complex information, see trends, think in scenarios and analysis though data
- You are a flexible team player who is accurate and can take ownership
- You are an excellent communicator, and you perform well in an international and multi-stakeholder setting
Fluent English (verbal and written)
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.