We’re looking for a Share Plan Administrator on behalf of our client, a truly dynamic organisation, operating in the technology, media & telecom (TMT) sector.
Active in 30+ countries, this listed company now has an exciting opening for a Share Plan Administrator to join their expanding team in Hilversum.
As a key member of the Finance organisation, the Share Plan Administrator joining this organisation will thrive in a fast growing and evolving environment. You should be able to work to tight deadlines with a desire to develop yourself further in this international setting.
Hybrid working is available!
Share Plan Administrator – Exclusive, Hilversum, Noord Holland/Hybrid working, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Share Plan Administrator:
- Reconciling intercompany balances arising from vesting events, exercise events or any other events relating to stock options as well as share incentive plans administration; with the administration of the Equity Benefit Trust (EBT)
- Assisting with the periodic vesting events and ad-hoc exercise events
- Helping to answering questions regarding the stock options from internal stakeholders
- Driving process improvement/automation initiatives to help ensure best practice
- Supporting ad-hoc activities and projects within the Finance function
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience, preferably in Finance or Payroll Administration
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance or Tax
- Advanced Excel skills and experience working with large datasets
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- A keen eye for detail with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on approach to your work
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.