EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be working exclusively with a global FMCG to recruit a talented Logistics Procurement Manager.
This is an exciting time to join a growing team of Procurement Executives, and help drive the sustainability programme and develop the logistics strategy on a global scale.
You will need a strong background in ocean and air freight, and a working knowledge of the 3PL process.
Reporting directly to the Procurement Director, this position will partner and work closely with the global Logistics, Cluster and Market Logistics Procurement teams, and the Procurement Strategy and Insights team.
Global Logistic Procurement Manager, Netherlands, Hybrid Working
- Responsible for implementing the procurement strategy for the scope and running of sourcing events (Rfx), leading negotiations, contracting, contract approval cycles and signing
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies for the portfolio and suppliers
- Act as a point of contact for the business issues/questions relating to the assigned portfolio, manage escalations/disruption with suppliers and the business
- Work with local and global stakeholders to analyse and collate information regarding current requirements and future needs
- Driving sustainability initiatives for CO2 reduction and innovation relevant to logistics within those markets
- 10+ years in Supply Chain, with at least 5-7 years in Procurement
- Demonstrated success in implementing logistics/portfolio procurement strategies
- Logistics procurement knowledge, in addition to solid program and project management skills
- Expert at negotiation techniques and procurement of logistics and ocean freight
- Familiarity with 3PL activity-based cost modelling and contracting strategies
- Working on large-scale change management projects
- Experience in managing cross-cultural/distributed teams
- Background in Logistics and ocean freight Procurement is a plus
If you are interested in applying for this Global Logistics Procurement Manager role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation. Please call Simon in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 75
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.