I am delighted to share an exclusive Accounting Leader Local GAAP (Dutch & German GAAP) position working for a successful international petrochemical company in Rotterdam.
This role is responsible for the accuracy of the accounting and financial reporting of the European and Asian entities, reporting into the Finance Director.
Accounting Leader Local GAAP - Exclusive, Rotterdam, Zuid Holland
Responsibilities of the Accounting Leader Local GAAP:
- Compliance with the relevant accounting standards, commercial law and tax regulations
- Compliant with policies, procedures and legal, and internal control requirements
- Accurate filing of accounting reports
- Coordinate statutory reports
- Coordination of financial audits
- Adjustments from IFRS to local GAAP
- Balance sheet/P&L analysis and forecast based on local GAAP
- Optimization of all processes with respect to efficiency and effectiveness, considering compliance with all regulatory and internal controls requirements
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting and certification in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in accounting
Skills & experience:
- Experience as Financial Auditor in a Big 4 company is a plus
- Leadership experience
- Excellent knowledge of relevant accounting standards (Dutch GAAP, German GAAP and IFRS)
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organizing, conceptual thinking, analytical, excellent accuracy
Fluent English, plus Dutch, German, Portuguese – desired, but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this Accounting Leader Local GAAP role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.