I am delighted to share an exclusive Accounting Standards & Practices Specialist role working for a successful international petrochemical company in Rotterdam.
This role is responsible for the accuracy of the accounting and financial reporting of the European and Asian entities.
Accounting Standards & Practices Specialist - Exclusive, Rotterdam, Zuid Holland
Responsibilities of the Accounting Standards & Practices Specialist:
- Accurate filling of accounting reports
- Preparation of memos and other supporting documentation
- Compliance with the relevant accounting standards, commercial law and tax regulations
- Provide IFRS and local GAAP guidance, with a focus on general accounting topics
- Interface with senior management, as well as external auditor on accounting matters
- Support the implementation of new IFRS accounting standards
- Monitor emerging accounting issues and research the impact of proposed changes
- Comfortable giving presentations on accounting and related industry topics at meetings
Skills and experience:
- Excellent IFRS accounting knowledge and relevant professional experience
- Experience as Financial Auditor in a Big 4 company is a plus
- Strength in planning and organizing
- Can work efficiently and independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Master's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in accounting
Fluent English, plus Dutch, German, Portuguese – desired, but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this Accounting Standards & Practices Specialist role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Becky Kitson in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 67
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.