For one of our growing multi-national clients, we are seeking a Tax Manager to take control of the technology synergies between Finance and Tax.
As this is a pivotal role, the potential for learning and development will be significant, as will the exposure to strategic leadership.
Hybrid working (three days office, two days home) is available for this role.
Tax Manager (Systems), Geneva, Switzerland
The main duties of the Tax Manager are:
- Spearheading systems implementations on behalf of the Tax department – internal and external POC
- Managing the flow of information between Finance and Tax via newly implemented systems (ERP, tax software)
- Compliance – establishing and managing tax controls
- Liaising with the Finance team to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the tax accounting disclosures
- Responsibility for the integration of new rules and requirements (e.g. CBCR BEPS Pillar 2) into the new systems, including ensuring reliable data flows
- Transfer pricing – managing the executing of intragroup recharges
The skills the Tax Manager requires are:
- Strong affinity with and understanding of technology with specific tax exposure
- Previous experience either in a tax advisory firm or in a corporate Tax team
- Understanding of the relationship between Tax, Finance and systems, with the ability and confidence to lead projects in this area
- Prior experience of systems implementation (preferably D365)
- Familiarity with current tax trends, e.g. BEPS
Broad knowledge of other tax matters (e.g. VAT)
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.