EMEA Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a large pharmaceutical company in the recruitment of a Learning & Development Manager – Fixed Term Contract (12 months).
You will be responsible for developing training material, sharing content, and delivering soft skill training to various employees globally.
Learning & Development Manager (Fixed term contract (12 months), Zurich - Hybrid, Switrzerland
Ideally, you will have experience working in the pharmaceutical industry in a similar role, with an understanding of the Workday HR platform.
Responsibilities of the Learning & Development Manager (Fixed term contract (12 months):
- Collaborate with Human Resources and senior leaders to create learning, training plans and strategies that align to business goals
- Design measurable KPIs - track and adopt where necessary across working with the global learning teams
- Provide training to all employees, with the aim that learning is adopted and compliant
- Collaborate with team members and senior stakeholders across the business to provide positive learning outcomes
- Facilitate and provide virtual training in line with the company’s learning programmes
- Develop future training plans and understand training needs for delivery
- Manage project delivery and change management initiatives in line with HR and LMS platforms
Ideal candidate profile:
- Fluent in English, both speaking and writing
- Experience in Learning & Development
- Experience working for a large global organisation
- Proven experience creating training plans and delivering content to different employee groups
- A qualification in HR (e.g. Dipl. HR Fachfrau/Fachman) or bachelor’s in a relevant field of study
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.