We’re currently looking for a Plant Finance Manager on behalf of our client.
Plant Finance Manager - North West Ireland
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance professional with a background in Manufacturing Finance to join a highly international, market-leading business at one of their high performing plant locations in Ireland.
As part of the local management team, you will play a key role in the further development and improvement of the plant, and collaborate with colleagues internationally.
As the Plant Finance Manager, your role will include:
- Ensure accuracy of monthly accounting transactions and reporting to management
- Stock valuation and controlling
- Analysis and decision support on CAPEX investments
- Responsibility for short and long-term planning processes for the plant, including annual budget
- Ensure compliance with SOX for the site
- Additional reporting to ensure year end statutory requirements are met
- Provide any ad hoc analyses and reporting required by the management team
- Audit monthly payroll
- Degree level qualification or higher in Finance and Accounting or related subject
- Proven experience in Manufacturing Finance
- Leadership skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Fluency in English
- Previous knowledge of SOX would be desirable
- Strong IT skills, particularly with Excel and ideally prior experience working with Sage
If you are interested in applying for this Plant Finance Manager role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.