We are working with an extremely dynamic consumer goods business, looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join as a key member of their European Finance organisation, to be located in Dublin (or in the UK).
Senior Finance Manager, Dublin, Ireland or UK
The company have a proactive approach – both to sustainability and to innovations - both across their product lines and in their approach to developing Finance practices.
In a period of growth and development for the business, the role of Senior Finance Manager is well suited to a Commercial Finance professional, looking to work as part of the leadership team locally. You will oversee the financial performance of the market in close partnership with Sales colleagues.
Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager:
- With a focus on commercial strategy, working as a business partner to the leadership team and driving performance through insightful analysis
- Provide visibility to stakeholders on sales performance through ROI analysis, providing key insights to ensure sound investment decisions
- Full P&L responsibility for the market
- Monitor and own the tracking of promotions and rebates, reviewing against performance KPIs
- Working in partnership with the indirect leadership team and also managing initiatives to improve direct channel profitability
- Manage the availability of customer credit through provision of accurate forecasting
- Carry out financial modelling regarding customer relationships, retail store investment and direct channel expansion
- Provision of training and support to non-Finance colleagues, to aid the overall financial capability across the market
- Educated to minimum bachelor’s degree level. Accounting/Finance qualification, such as CIMA/ACCA/ACA, and/or master’s preferred
- Experience of working in an FMCG/consumer goods environment
- Demonstrable, strong Commercial Finance skills
- Action orientated with an energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Clear communication skills and a desire to question the status quo, always looking for ways of improvement
- Managing by example, motivating and coaching the team
- Fluent English language – written and verbal
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Finance Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.