EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client, a leading real estate business based in Amsterdam, in its search for a Tax Manager to join its growing international and diverse team.
As a Tax Manager, you will be responsible for advising and implementing Dutch tax laws, including transactions and restructuring policies at group level.
Tax Manager, Amsterdam, Netherlands
In return, the right Tax Manager will receive an attractive salary with benefits, as well as a broad scope to progress within the business personally and professional.
- Monitoring all ongoing tax matters of the group’s Dutch operations
- Maintaining all documents relating to transfer of price and local files of the group
- Focusing on and maintaining relationships with both external service provider and tax authorities
- Managing, reviewing and preparing corporate income tax, as well as VAT returns, for the Dutch group
- Monitoring and advising on all tax matters affecting the group, including transactions and restructuring
- 4- 8 years’ experience in tax advisory and in-house tax specialism
- International and real estate experience is desirable
- Master’s in Dutch Tax Law or Tax Economics
- Knowledge in CIT and real estate tax/VAT transfer
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.