Our international client is looking to recruit a HRIS Analyst to join their expanding Human Resources Technology team.
HRIS Analyst, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
This is a newly created role, which will support the implementation and maintenance of Human Resource Information System integrations, offer support on the usage of new and existing systems, continually looking to improve and optimise ways of working.
The business is experiencing an exciting period of growth and transformation, and offers a people centric, dynamic working environment.
Responsibilities of the HRIS Analyst:
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support on a range of HR-related systems
- Support with system integrations, ensuring new or modified systems are being utilised to their full potential
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the business requirements of new HR technology
- Provide ongoing maintenance of HR systems, resolving issues with providers and third-party vendors
- Monitor system change requests and drive continuous improvement in HR technology processes
- Develop in-depth knowledge of new HR technology trends, such as AI and robotics, to drive best practice in the future
- Significant experience in an HRIS role gained in an international environment
- Track record integrating Workday with various applications, including payroll and time & attendance systems
- Strong project and vendor management experience
- Advanced Excel skills, able to analyse and format data
- Continuous improvement mindset, looking to drive innovation in HR IT
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you are interested in applying for this HRIS Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.