EMEA Recruitment is partnering exclusively with a transforming consumer goods business to recruit a Talent Insights and Management Manager based from their global HQ, located in Amsterdam.
This role will work closely with senior leaders, providing workforce insights that allow for better decision making around talent, helping to align the workforce with the organisation's overall goals and long-term vision.
The business offers a highly dynamic environment where there is the opportunity to make an impact and embed effective analytics in the organisation.
Talent Insights and Management Manager - Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Duties of the Talent Insights and Management Manager include:
- Collect, analyze and interpret data on the current state of the workforce
- Identify gaps between current and projected future workforce requirements
- Present workforce trends to the business to influence talent strategy
- Provide insights that will allow the business to identify upcoming talent for future succession planning
- Support the business to move from descriptive analytics to predictive analytics
- Engage with leaders in HR but also other business functions, and tell the story behind the data
- 5+ years’ experience in Analytics within HR/Talent space
- Exposure to international, matrix structure environment
- Ability to create and bring insights to life with compelling storytelling
- Expertise in Advanced Analytics techniques
- Strong business partnering and project management skills
- Fluent in English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.