We’re currently looking for a Director of Talent Management on behalf of our client. A newly created role for our international client, as they look to elevate how they manage talent within the organisation.
Based from the HQ in Amsterdam, the role will establish best-in-class Talent Management strategies and interventions, to ensure employees are presented with strong career paths within the organisation and given the development required to reach their full potential.
Director of Talent Management, Amsterdam, Netherlands
A great opportunity to shape the organisation’s approach to Talent Management in an innovative and creative way.
Responsibilities of the Director of Talent Management:
- Develop and implement the Talent Management strategy for the European region
- Ensure the consistent execution of interventions around Workforce Planning, Performance Management, Talent Review and Succession Planning, Career Progression and Talent Retention
- Drive mobility of key talent across the organisation
- Ensure fairness in managing successful performance
- Build a strong pipeline of internal talent for critical roles in the business
- Continuous improvement of Talent Management processes, guidelines and tools
- Partner with other specialist areas of the Human Resources function to ensure an integrated Talent strategy
- Significant experience leading Talent Management in a large complex organisation
- Expert knowledge of Talent Management concepts, methodology and industry trends
- Continuous improvement mindset, always looking to improve processes, policies and standards
- Able to drive change with a high degree of resilience
- Strong project management skills
- Inspiring and engaging leadership style
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you are interested in applying for this Director of Talent Management role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Katie in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.