EMEA Recruitment has been engaged on a retained basis to recruit a Head of Data and Analytics for a growing, privately-owned FMCG business.
The organisation is on its journey to use data and analytics in a more sophisticated manner, to impact growth potential and drive efficiencies across the business.
Head of Data and Analytics, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
This role will initially be aligned to Western Europe, working with leaders across the different countries to understand what they need from a data, reporting and analytics perspective, and in time will also pick up emerging markets.
The company has an agile approach and a result-driven culture. This role will be the key interface with the organisation, ensuring projects around advanced analytics, machine learning, AI and robotics are communicated and translated in a way that is easy for the business to understand.
The organisation is committed to development and internal promotion, so is looking for a driven individual, who will be the natural successor to the Global Data and Analytics Director.
Responsibilities of the Head of Data and Analytics:
- Deliver key data and analytics capabilities, adoption and continuous improvement
- Guide the region through the data and analytics journey, from transition to cloud-based technologies to advanced analytics
- As the landscape evolves, introduce the business to AI and robotics
- Act as data and analytics product owner for the region
- Build engagement with analytics, developing a community of adopters
- Create a library of engaging product awareness videos and demo sessions
- Develop and deliver training for stakeholder groups, using modern interactive training tool
- Work with a range of senior stakeholders across the business, including regional management, Brand leaders, Finance leaders, HR and Learning & Development
- Significant experience in a senior Data and Analytics role, Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Good knowledge of cloud-based data and analytics technologies
- Immersed in Agile ways of working
- High levels of integrity
- Able to translate complex ideas into simpler concepts
- Committed to learning and own development
- Fluent in English - additional languages an advantage
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.