Our client, a global consumer goods business, is seeking to appoint an Accounts Receivable Specialist based in Amsterdam.
This is a newly created position, with the opportunity to support with process improvement.
The business has ambitious growth plans, creating an ideal opportunity to develop your Accountancy career.
Accounts Receivable Specialist, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Key responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Specialist:
- Work collaboratively with Accounts Payable and other Accounting staff to ensure accuracy in finances
- Ensure that all journal entries for month-end close are timely and accurately prepared
- Reconcile the Accounts Receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Ensure proper Accounting and compliance with VAT regulations
- Continuous optimisation and further development of processes
- 3+ years’ experience within Accounts Receivable
- Fluency in English (any other European languages are advantageous)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy or a related field
- Strong Excel skills and experience working with SAP
- Great communication skills and a can-do mentality
If you are interested in applying to this Accounts Receivable Specialist opportunity, please register your interest below. Alternatively, please contact Polly Stafford in our Amsterdam office +31 20 808 1102 or email@example.com
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.