EMEA Recruitment are proud to be working with an international Software Intelligence business, looking to expand their Accounts Payable team, in the search for an Accounts Payable Specialist.
They are currently looking for someone with a systematic and highly analytical approach to work in direct conjunction with the Global Accounts Payable Manager and the team in the training of employees on company expense reimbursement policies and procedures, cash management and other projects.
AP Specialist – Exclusive, Amsterdam, NL
Responsibilities of the AP Specialist:
- Daily review of a variety of AP Mailboxes and download invoices to process
- Daily invoice processing and coding through NetSuite
- Extensive knowledge of processing international invoices and wire payments
- Review and Resolution for AP mailboxes and following up on invoice approvals
- Employee expense report processing, auditing and issue resolution
- Demonstrate and maintain strong external and internal stakeholder engagement
- BA degree in Accounting and Finance or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years’ practical work experience in AP positions
- Strong organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Proficient IT Skills
- Knowledge of NetSuite (preferred)
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.