EMEA Recruitment is working with a private equity-backed, multi-national organisation located in Amsterdam to find an Assistant Internal Audit Manager.
This manufacturing business, working towards future IPO, offers progression and an exciting role scope for the successful applicant.
Assistant Internal Audit Manager, Amsterdam, Netherlands
The position will be reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, who is reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, Risk Management and Internal Control Group.
This role could be ideally suited to someone bringing a background in the Big 4, who has moved into an in-house Finance and Controlling team and is now looking to expand their Internal Audit expertise in a new environment.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Internal Audit Manager:
- Manage and complete internal audit projects within the allocated time frame and budget
- Plan and prepare internal audit projects to target key risk areas and ensure the effective use of internal audit resources
- Provide timely, clear, relevant, and actionable feedback, tailored to the specific business environment, regarding audit findings or areas for improvement
- Lead internal audit fieldwork for business process reviews and assessments including operational processes, financial reporting, internal controls and SOX walkthroughs and testing.
- Draft audit reports or other deliverables in a timely manner
- Oversee of Audit Seniors, Guest Auditors and external resources to ensure work is completed accurately and on time
- Contribute to improving internal processes and procedures
- Accounting qualification or master’s in Finance/Economics or relevant area
- Sound knowledge of internal control and IFRS reporting standards
- Knowledge and experience in COSO and SOX requirements.
- 5+ years of relevant Audit experience in Public Accounting and/or Internal Audit function
- Proactive person with a strong drive for continuous improvement
- Practical attitude, strong communication skills with a proactive demeanour
- Proven team player, and play an active role in project activities
- Fluency in English language (written and spoken) is essential
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.