EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be partnering with our global manufacturing client, which is in the process of vast expansion, in its search for an Associate Director Finance.
We are looking for someone who would like to make a difference and be part of the business’ ambitious growth opportunities.
Associate Director Finance, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The Associate Director Finance will support the International, Partner and Emerging markets, to execute the internal control framework, revenue recognition management and updating the controller manual.
We are looking for a hands-on accounting professional who can quickly translate complex business transactions into accurate and compliant accounting, while explaining these to stakeholders in simple language.
Responsibilities of the Associate Director Finance:
- Responsible for the revenue process and leading the Revenue team, ensuring that net revenue is accounted for accurately and timely for all countries in International, Partner and Emerging markets
- Ensures income statement completeness and accuracy, with preparation of analytics and support of budget-to-actual review with Business Planning and Analysis team
- Reviewing monthly sales reports by country to ensure gross to net adjustments are accurate and as per the master file and revenue recognition memos
- Working closely with business (Market Access, Commercial team and FP&A) on reviewing contracts that relate to revenue recognition
- Assists Corporate Accounting team, Treasury and Tax functions by providing advice on the accounting treatment for a wide range of transaction types within Europe and Canada region (e.g. revenue recognition, rebate and clawback accruals, and accounting for value added tax (VAT) on rebates)
- Participate in a variety of projects, including integration activities, ERP implements and enhancements, policy and procedure establishment and enhancement, etc.
- Proven experience in public accounting (Big 4) and/or private industry is required
- Bachelor’s degree and RA/CPA/CA/ACCA qualified
- Strong written and verbal communication, as well as presentation skills
- Detail-oriented and strong business analytical skills
- Strong technical skills, including US GAAP and SEC reporting a plus
- Good Excel knowledge, with SAP experience a strong plus
- Strong command of English language (verbal and written) - other European languages advantageous
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Hannah Mallia at Hannah.email@example.com or on +31202417362. We look forward to reviewing your applications.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.