EMEA recruitment is currently looking for an Internal Audit Manager on behalf of our client, a market leader in the financial services domain based in Amsterdam.
The role is to oversee the execution of risk-based audit plan and help maintain accuracy within your Audit team. This means undertaking periodic assessments to assess audit needs and priorities.
Internal Audit Manager - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
For the successful Internal Audit Manager, this is a role in one of the world’s largest banks, where you can grow in an international environment, as there is scope to grow with different training and development opportunities. There is also an attractive salary and a generous benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Internal Audit Manager:
- Providing advice and support to senior stakeholders and drive a value-led and risk aware culture
- Assisting external Audit teams and internal Audit teams based in different locations when requested - this is to help and ensure that issues and enquiries raised by regulatory authorities are responded to in a timely and effective manner
- Contributing to the internal audit risk assessment, periodic audit plan and executing risk-based audit coverage, as well as performing ad-hoc audits upon request or through initiative
- Ensuring that the quality of audit reports and documentations adhere to the assurance criteria and are delivered in a timely manner
- Ensuring that there is suitable response to ad-hoc requests from local management
- Ensuring there is compliance with bank rules, policies, procedures and guidelines, as well as all regulatory/statutory requirements
- Supporting and mentoring junior Auditors in the team
- Certified Auditor (RO/CIA or RA/CFA or RE/CISA)
- Fluent English (Dutch or German is advantageous)
- Experience in financial services
- 5-10 years’ experience in financial services
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements
- Highly independent, with the ability to question information and the status quo
- Hybrid working
If you are interested in applying for this Internal Audit Manager role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to Michael.email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Michael Bentil in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 7368
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.