EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be working with Universal Music Group in its search for the Director, Internal Audit – Global. The position is based in Hilversum, the Netherlands.
This is a newly created role, responsible for identifying risk and performing audits across all operating companies and departments within the organization globally.
Director, Internal Audit – Global – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
In this role, the Director, Internal Audit - Global will acquire a strong knowledge of the group, its activities and operations, which place you in an important position to grow and develop the risk management program.
This position will have significant exposure with Corporate, Finance and Operations leadership, and regular interaction with personnel from various disciplines/functional areas.
Duties of the Director, Internal Audit – Global:
- Jointly develop the annual risk-based audit plan with the Global Audit & Assurance team
- Execute the annual audit plan
- Lead and manage the Internal Audit team, develop clear and challenging team objectives, and monitor performance, while driving employee engagement
- Set up the infrastructure to ensure quality of input, throughput and output of work by the IA team
- Oversee and review each audit as delivered by the Internal Audit team
- Participate in the annual risk assessment process
- Act as a Center of Excellence to the team and management; develop effective communication and training programs
- Embed data analytics as a standard part of audits
- Continual development and enhancement of the audit report layout and presentation
- Ensure that audit procedures are performed and documented in accordance with professional audit standards and policies
- Manage the relationship with external consultants/service providers
- Proactively manage relationships with business functions and other compliance teams
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in a combination of Public Accounting, Internal Audit roles
- Prior experience at Director of Audit level
- Proven people management experience and skills
- Degree from a major European university, with a major in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Registered Accountant (RA) and IIA or equivalent membership
- Strong understanding of governance and internal control regulations
- Experience with SAP ERP, BPC and Hyperion FM is an advantage
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Exceptional leadership ability
- Unquestionable integrity and professionalism
- Multilingual - fluent English, another language is an advantage
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.