Join a growing and dynamic business in the Advertising and Media industry, in the role of Risk and Controls Specialist, based at their Amsterdam offices. In the process of a key transformation due to company growth, the company is looking for a dedicated and ambitious individual to join the finance function.
Risk and Controls Specialist- Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Risk and Controls Specialist:
- Preparing and maintaining the necessary audit documents/documentation.
- Ensuring that the company’s controls, processes, and systems follow local laws and regulations, group internal procedures, client contract requirements.
- Maintaining and updating internal policies and procedures.
- Liaising and working with regional risk and controls team
- Business partnering with the finance leadership team and IT to devise and develop internal processes and systems to ensure compliance with SOX and internal polices/procedures.
- Conducting reviews across various business units, recommending best practice, testing the accuracy, reliability and completeness of controls and systems
- Coordination of internal and external SOX audits.
Requirements of the Risk and Controls Specialist:
- 3-6 Years’ experience within Finance
- Big4 Background is preferred
- University or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Fluency in English and Dutch is essential (any other additional European languages are a plus)
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage a high workload
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Good working knowledge of IFRS
If you are interested in applying for this Risk and Controls Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.