EMEA Recruitment are supporting our Global Financial Services client in their search for a Senior Auditor, to join their Internal Audit team located in the heart of Amsterdam. The position will report to the Senior manager – Audit, with an opportunity to develop your career within their growing business.
Senior Auditor - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The Senior Auditor will responsible for the execution of internal audit engagements within the audit teams. The audits form part of a risk-based audit plan, providing independent assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control and risk management systems, advising senior management and contributing to a sound control environment.
- Provide independent assurance to management regarding the risks related to the client activities in line with the agreed business objectives, in accordance with relevant internal and external requirements
- Ensure compliance with the rules, policies, procedures and guidelines as well as with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements
- Autonomously work on components of audit assignments, under the direct oversight of the Audit Management
- Produce accurate and complete audit working paper, applying the relevant components of the applicable audit methodology and in accordance with international Internal Audit standards.
Skills and experience required:
- Two to five years of practical experience within internal control, risk management and external or internal audit
- Big 4 experience preferred
- A high level of personal independence and a strong ability to critically challenge information
- Good communication skills with an ability to engage with senior management and other stakeholders
- Complex problem solving skills
- Experience in internal control, risk management and / or internal audit processes
- Completed or on track to obtain a professional qualification in audit (e.g. RA / CIA / CA / ACCA).
- Verbal and written communication skills in English are essential
- Dutch or Japanese language would be a beneficial
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion on this role, please contact Gemma Hart at Gemma.firstname.lastname@example.org or +31208081102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.