Our international client is a growing business operating within the FMCG industry. Rooted in tradition, they offer high quality products with a vision to make their products and services available to all.
We are currently recruiting a Credit Control Manager to join their European Finance function, leading a small team and reporting to the Finance Manager.
This is an ideal opportunity for an individual with people management and credit control experience who has a track record of delivering and leading projects internationally.
Credit Control Manager – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Your duties as the Credit Control Manager will include, although will not be limited to:
- Responsible for AR administration
- Monthly and quarterly AR duties: closing tasks, AR-GL reconciliation, communication and statistics, Bad Debt reports
- Ensuring timely and efficient dunning process
- Being a key point of contact for the department
- Management reporting
- People management
- Driving process improvement initiatives to ensure best practice
- Supporting ad hoc activities and projects
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent
- At least 8 years’ relevant work experience including people and project management
- Ability to travel internationally – c10%
- Fluent in English (another European language also a plus)
- A keen eye for detail with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands-on approach to your work
- High level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.