EMEA Recruitment are pleased to be working with our client, who is a leading real estate business based in Amsterdam, in their search for a Dutch Speaking Property Accountant.
As a Dutch Speaking Property Accountant, you will be an integral part of the Accounting team that consists of 10 employees. Your role will be to take care of the daily financial activities and changes as well as deliver on monthly reports for the various assets thereby strengthen the financial business processes.
For the successful Dutch Speaking Property Accountant, you will receive an attractive salary along with excellent benefits. There is also a scope to grow within the business both professionally and personally.
Dutch Speaking Property Accountant – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Responsibilities of the Dutch Speaking Property Accountant:
- Processing of purchase invoices accurately
- Dealing with bank statements and payment files, ensuring that invoices are paid according to the agreed conditions
- Ensuring the correct and complete financial administration of various assets across the Netherlands (offices and shopping centres)
- Reporting on account receivable statements; this means proactively monitoring debtors and creditors balances
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly close reports
- Financial process improvement
- Preparing, controlling, and invoicing of various annual Service Costs settlements
- Economics HBO
- 1-3 years of work experience in real estate administration
- Strength of communication and social skills, independent, proactive, and structured
- Knowledge in Yardi (advantageous)
- Excel knowledge is a must
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.