We are delighted to be partnering with our global FMCG client in their search for a Senior Manager - Finance Process Development.
This role sits at the intersection of Business, Finance and Technology, and therefore requires deep financial process knowledge and extensive understanding of their systems landscape.
Senior Manager - Finance Process Development - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The position requires experience with the following modules - SAP FI-CO, ECC, SAP BW, SAP BPC, Blackline and Coupa.
You will be required to lead and participate in process improvement projects, either identified by you or requested from the business, that have a significant impact on financial flows.
Working with a team of both Finance Generalists and Technical Specialists, this role focuses on the continuous improvement of the Finance function through the development and implementation of new technologies and related processes.
Acting as a single point of contact from Finance towards the business, this position ensures that all changes and improvements are compliant, standard, efficient and scalable.
You will lead a team of three Finance System Analysts and an offshore support team, ensuring proper resource allocation between projects, while supporting them in their career development.
As a team, you will coordinate and monitor project implementation, gather system requirements in close collaboration with the Finance Technology team, identify risks and possibilities for further improvement.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Manager - Finance Process Development:
- Play an active role in a number of strategic, business-led projects
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand the business needs and ensure alignment
- Give and identify Finance input in the process designs that include the correct business requirements, measures and resources
- Evaluate the process design from a Finance perspective and steer towards the best approach
- Identify and lead Finance optimization projects within the Finance Hub
- Act as a product owner in the financial close optimization projects
- Create and maintain business process documentation
- Facilitate Users Acceptance Testing
- Educate and train key users
- Identify new procedures and systems to improve and scale existing sales to cash and record to report processes
- Support project-related process and system questions, as well as technical bugs and data administration
- Setting strategy and priorities to the sub-team members and monitoring progress towards goals
- Support and train team members
The ideal candidate:
- A completed degree/equivalent in Finance or other appropriate education
- At least 8-10 years of relevant work experience in the field of Finance and Data Analysis; Fashion and Finance experience is a big plus
- Strong SAP FI–CO knowledge is a must (know how all other modules interact with FI-CO)
- Blackline implementation and system administration is a big plus
- Experience in a complex business environment in different areas of Finance; have know-how of Finance processes and systems; have a track record in supporting large projects
- People management experience: establish and maintain relationships within the Finance team and with internal stakeholders to drive development and collaboration
- Strong communication skills: ability to influence and lead others (both within Finance community and broader organization), team player
- Business fluency in English (written and verbal)
For more information, please contact Hannah.Mallia@emearecruitment.com or on +31208081102
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.