EMEA Recruitment is delighted to be working with a global consumer business located in Amsterdam, which has an opportunity for a Finance Manager to join its growing team.
Finance Manager?£? - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
The company focuses on sustainability, quality and reliability, and offers a professional and diverse environment. The business is currently enjoying a sustained period of growth, providing an excellent opportunity for career development.
The role of the Finance Manager will involve covering 13 international entities across the EMEA region.
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Support the EMEA countries - improve data-driven processes and commercial and financial performance
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting, and assisting with month-end and close
- Working with cash management and cash forecasting
- Drive operational excellence projects across the region, making constant improvements in local processes
- Liaise with external audit
- Business partner internally with senior stakeholders and report to the European Finance Director
Job requirements for the Finance Manager:
- 6+ years’ experience within Finance (Big 6 background is preferred)
- Backgrounds in pharma or consumer goods are preferred
- Ability to travel to internationally up to 25% of the time
- Fluency in English - any other European language is advantageous
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, RA, ACA, CPA)
- IT literate, with strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and manage multiple stakeholders
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please register your interest below. Alternatively, please contact Michelle Ewing in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 1102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.