EMEA Recruitment are supporting the market leader in digital education in the Netherlands. We are seeking a driven Financial Administrator to be part of this organisation’s continued growth and ambitious objectives.
The Financial Administrator will ideally have knowledge of Dutch laws and regulations in the field of taxes and accounting issues. You can work independently and like to proactively manage the administrative processes.
As a Financial Administrator, you are naturally very orderly and accurate, with a fine eye for detail. You will also act as a Finance business partner, dealing with a variety of key stakeholders.
Financial Administrator – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Activities/daily tasks of the Financial Administrator:
- Bank books
- Enter invoices and maintain the Finance mailbox
- Manage the invoice approval system
- Prepare payments in the bank
- VAT returns
- Check, book and pay salary changes
- Take care of wage declaration
- Accounting in collaboration with the financial controllers
We are looking for:
- Completed HBO/MBO education in financial direction
- Up-to-date knowledge of Dutch tax and Accounting legislation
- Experience with Exact Online
- Good communication skills, both in English and ideally Dutch
- Active and direct work attitude
What you can expect from your new employer:
- Macbook Pro as a work laptop
- A desk in our Amsterdam office
- Personal learning budget
- Informal yet professional atmosphere
- A diverse and international team
- Daily fresh fruit, lunch and snacks, as well as monthly drinks and company events
- An unique chance to make an impact in children’s education, and have fun while doing so!
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.