EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working exclusively with our client, a leading manufacturing company based in Amsterdam, in its search for a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for the budgeting and forecasting process of their allocated functional area.
Business Analyst - Exclusive, Amsterdam, Netherlands
For the right Business Analyst, there is scope for growth, an attractive salary and excellent benefits.
Duties of the Business Analyst:
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to lead and grow the business through assisting in analysing and preparing monthly results for management
- Interacting with other departments on financial projections and business issues that impact them
- Coordinate the preparation of all financial forecasts monthly, quarterly, annually
- Conducting monthly profit or loss reviews, generating internal policies and procedures
- Generating what-if analysis based on selected financial and business assumptions
- Participating in the presentation of monthly, quarterly and yearly results to management
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong Power BI skills (essential)
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Fluent in English
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.