We are working with a fast growing international organisation in the Emerging Technology sector, who are keenly looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join their dynamic finance function.
Business Analyst, Amsterdam, Noord Holland
With an exciting transition and scale-up phase ahead, as an energetic Business Analyst, you can be an important contributor to the ongoing growth of the business, carrying out thorough analysis and providing key data in collaboration with stakeholders across the business, to support forecasting and reporting processes.
Responsibilities of the Business Analyst:
- Working the Business Control function, you will lead management reporting and cost control processes for both OPEX and CAPEX.
- Improve monthly reporting calendar activities for a wide range of business functions, including commercial and operational.
- Prepare consolidated OPEX and CAPEX view for management reporting including actuals vs. budget along with presentation and commentary for stakeholders.
- Collaborate on financial reporting, dashboards and finance processes, working as the link between Finance and the business, providing support and obtaining key information regarding strategy and future spend for the forecast.
- Budgeting & forecasting processes - coordinate and implement the annual budget across functions as well as managing the monthly rolling forecast updates and changes.
- Implement and improve financial models across the business
- Involvement in a wide variety of projects
- 3-5 years’ experience in a listed and/or scale-up company in a Business Analyst/Controller position
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in an Accounting or Finance-related topic.
- Proven experience with building and updating annual budgets, business plans, rolling forecasts, financial models and project reporting.
- Proven experience with the preparation of KPI reports, dashboards, analysis and commentaries
- Data minded, detail focused, analytical and process driven.
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
If you are interested in applying for this Business Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.