EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Amsterdam area in search for a Financial Analyst – Cost of Sales and Inventory to join its international and diverse team.
The role of COSI Financial Analyst is to maintain, review and analyse all inventory and production cost in support of the monthly accounting close.
Financial Analyst (Animal Health) - COSI, Amsterdam, Netherlands
For the right COSI Financial Analyst, there is an attractive salary with great benefits and a clear path for progression.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining product cost according to US GAAP
- Settling variances monthly to the business partners through control and analysis, as well as estimating recurring events to major stakeholders
- Reporting accurate cost and inventory consolidation close
- Maintaining costing and accounting master data
- Identifying and working on initiatives that improve cost control and/or increase efficiency
- Meet S404 requirements
- Participating in ad-hoc projects to support management analysis and providing ad-hoc quality support to business partners
- Back-up of senior specialists or specialists as needed
- Bachelor’s or master’s in Finance/Business Administration/Economics
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Finance
- Experience in a manufacturing/production environment (preferred)
- Experience in cost accounting
- SAP knowledge
- Knowledge in US GAAP
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Analyst - COSI role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Michael Bentil in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 68
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.