EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with our global manufacturing client in its search for a Senior FP&A Analyst.
This role will report to the Head of FP&A. We are looking for a conceptual thinker and an exceptional communicator, with a passion for analysis.
Senior FP&A Analyst - Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Are you experienced in financial planning, forecasting and reporting cycles? Are you seasoned in providing clear and in-depth analysis to the CFO and key stakeholders on financial performance? Do you have full proficiency with systems like SAP and PowerBI? If so, then we are looking for you.
Responsibilities of the Senior FP&A Analyst:
- Co-lead the financial planning, forecasting and reporting cycles
- Contribute to performance management and assist with budget, latest estimates, monthly and quarterly reporting cycles
- Conduct analysis for senior management
- Provide timely historical and forward-looking financial plans and insights to enable high quality decision-making to CFO and other senior management
- Ad-hoc financial analysis to support business decision on topics like regional/country profitability, operating working capital or foreign exchange effects
- Assist with other ad-hoc data analysis
- Contribute to the development of the execution of the FP&A strategy
- Participate in digital strategy projects like scenario modelling, zero based budgeting
- Support continuous improvement to the periodic planning and reporting cycles
- Drive the company-wide continuous improvement process in terms of planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Drive further standardization, automation enhancement of internal management reporting
- Deploy integrated business planning monetisation with help of Anaplan software
- You drive deployment of integrated business planning monetisation with help of Anaplan software
- Master’s degree in Business Economics, preferably followed by recognized professional controller qualification (RC, CIMA, CMA)
- Experience of working with ERP systems (SAP preferred) and Business Warehouse
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Are interested to learn and to dive into Anaplan connected planning software
- Are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Feel comfortable in a demanding environment within an international context
- Have strong social skills, create enthusiasm and are a driver of change
If you are interested in applying for this Senior FP&A Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Mallia in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 241 73 62
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.