EMEA Recruitment is pleased to be working with our client, one of the largest retailers in the world, in its search for a Business Controller.
The role is to investigate and negotiate products at very competitive prices and then offer them to the various entities across Europe. You will be part of the greater Finance team and report into the Director Business Control of the entity.
Business Controller – Exclusive , Amsterdam Area, Netherlands.
For the right Business Controller, there is a competitive salary and international growth, as well as excellent benefits.
Duties of the Business Controller:
- Providing a thorough overview of the company’s business and financial performance
- Assisting management of several activities by providing monthly and rolling forecasts
- Analysing activities within Logistics and the 3 warehouses owned by the business, and creating dashboards and specific KPIs linked to the Logistics activity
- Collaborate with key stakeholders on sales, price, stock and markdown committees
- Monitoring the profitability of the various European countries (P&L, monitoring vs. initial business plan)
- Participating in the developments of the strategic plan, as well as in the budget construction
- Master’s degree in Finance or equivalent
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Google Workspace
- Fluent in English - French would be beneficial
- SAP - Power BI a plus
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.