EMEA Recruitment is currently looking for a Financial Controller to join a real estate business in the Amsterdam area. Our client is a market leader in its industry, with properties across Europe.
As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the entire financial aspect and compliance of several properties across the company’s portfolio.
You will be part of the international Finance department and report directly to the Director of Finance.
In return, the Financial Controller will receive an attractive salary with benefits, as well as a broad scope to progress within the business personally and professionally.
Financial Controller – Exclusive, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
Duties of the Financial Controller:
- Ensuring accurate information is recorded by AP and AR departments
- Reviewing financial transactions recorded periodically
- Taking ownership of the financial activities and understanding drivers for change in income and cost
- Booking prepayments and accruals on a quarterly basis
- Booking IFRS adjustment
- Calculating and booking CIT expenses
- Analysing and explaining budget vs. actual
- Reconciliation for balance sheet accounts
- Quarterly reporting packages according to IFRS
- Preparing cashflow reporting
- Coordinating annual financial statements based on Dutch GAAP
- Supporting annual service charge settlements with the Service Charge team
- Min. bachelor’s degree and Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge in Excel
- Min. 6 years’ experience
- Knowledge in Dutch GAAP and IFRS
- Big 4 experience
- Consolidation experience
- Real estate experience (advantageous)
- Experience with Yardi (advantageous)
- Strong communicative skills, proactive and self-starting
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.